Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Holiday Wall

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner BlackMagicRose's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    2,930
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay...I got bored. So I created all of us at Hostboard a Holiday Wall. SO...here is how it works...you pm me or message me what you want to say and I will put it on there with your name and stuff. I already have mine up and if you want to put an image up send me the link and I will code it up there. Here is the link for it as is. I am the only one on it right now...so gimme stuff to do...LOL. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    ~Hostboard Holiday Wall 2005~

  2. #2
    CanadianGirl
    Guest CanadianGirl's Avatar

    Post

    MayYourHolidaysBMerryAndBright frog

  3. #3
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    and may all your Christmas' be <font color=green><font size=10>GREEN!!</font></font>

    or maybe white for all you non-kermit types... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ears perk..... did someone say green?!!! [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

    What a great idea BMR... and evO? I love you!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •